The instruction for use and TECHNISTONE product maintenance:
TECHNISTINE products are some of the most high quality and durable goods, but they are not without limitations. These basic principles and recommendations for daily use and regular maintenance will help to ensure their continued long life and beauty.
- In order to provide with the long-term gloss it is not recommended to regularly cut food or other products directly on the surface. In the case of cutting, on the surface could be formed invisible scratches, in which case the appearance of the stone will change (gloss loss)
- Heightened caution should be observed while using special knives and sharp objects (steak knives, grill needles and spikes, etc.) In the case of strong pressure by sharp objects there could be formed visible scratches.
- Hot objects are not recommended to be placed directly on the surface without the use of an insulting pad.
- Hot objects: stainless steel tableware or from other material. cigarettes, lamps, etc. can cause significant material damage. It is especially dangerous if the temperature exceed 100 degree centigrade.
- Proceed with caution when handling utensils and other metal objects especially on the edges or corners of the surface.
- The stains caused by liquid substances (coffee, tea, oil, juice from fruits and vegetables, blood, kitchen cleaning agents etc.) should be removed by water as soon as possible.
- Avoid using of cleaning agents containing hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, sodium hydroxide, hydrogen peroxide and other cleaning additives can cause irreversible changes to the material’s color (Savo, drain cleaners, mold, grease and scale cleaners, etc.)
- It is possible to treat TECHNISTONE material by non-concentrated cleaning agents.
- It is necessary to observe and respect the manufacturers’ recommendations of as well recommended application process of cleaning agents. After using the cleaning agent it must be removed from the surface and washed thoroughly with water.
- TECHNISTONE surface is not resistant to strong alkalis and even briefly exposure to hydrofluoric acid.
If necessary, on your wishes, examples of Technistone material could possibly be presented. If you want to get an example, you have to follow the rules which are given in instructions for the use of Technistone products.
This information is an official and is taken from TECHNISTONE manufacturer. For more information about the maintenance and warranty of TECHNISTONE material, including a complete manual cleaning, visit www.technistone.com